Friday 13 January 2012

Nightime lapse


                     This is the first time lapse I've been able to shoot at night. I'm
                     definitely pleased with the results, but obviously their's room for
                     improvement and I've got some great ideas on the way. 
                           I think I'll also need to construct a waterproof case for the canon as well, so I
                    can leave it outside overnight without worrying. (The current rain
                    cover won't fit the time-lapse remote as well as the camera). Another
                    problem I'm having is that the film looks great on the computer but
                    as soon as I finalise it (or indeed post it to Blogger) It looses a lot of
                    definition. I think it's something to do with the frame rates used.

No comments:

Post a Comment